Pages

Jan 9, 2012

pain will never get over

I'm 17 yearsold now. it's late to tell you now cause my birthday has been 4 days ago. wanna hear the truth ? maybe that's not really nice birthday for me. it gave me more pain. it's really good, now I'm 17th and I've lost 1 year chance of life.
this is gave me more pain cause now all is over. I can't believe it but this is reality. I have to stop living in the past. no more november 6th. no more. good bye for all sweet and bad memories. I won't to forget it but I must survive. this is life and this is hard (bubu, you've taught me that life is hardcore. thankyou very much. and you gave me all the hardcore).
this is not the only pain that i've ever felt. there's still many pain buried deep in my heart. 


now let's listen to my feeling.


I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think
I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have
You're all I have

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself

Talking to the Moon
Try to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say
I've gone mad
Yeah
I've gone mad
But they don't know
what I know

Cause when the
sun goes down
someone's talking back
Yeah
They're talking back

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the Moon
Try to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

Ahh Ahh,
Ahh Ahh,

Do you ever hear me calling?
Cause every night 
I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you

In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away






When you love someone, you just do. There are no maybes, no buts, and no whys. -Cherlynn Shakespeare 

sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone -Elizabeth Gilbert

by the way. I want to say bye for a while. I want to focus studying, I'll be a colleger when I'm back again. I'll really miss you all. wish me luck for my exams guys :')

yesterday I cried for fear of losing you. today I cried because you left my heart behind. tomorrow I'll cry because I'll be getting over you 






1 comment:

dian ajeng maharani said...

sweetie, please dont be sad okay? you are so pretty you will find another better man. if he hurts you, he just doesnt deserve you. you are so beautiful so please dont be sad.
sweetie, i have my first giveaway on my blog, you are invited to join it. if you dont mind, would you please to enter it? i will be so happy. kisses
less sugar sweet candy