Pages

Mar 21, 2012

As Thin As Paper

Just less than a month, I'll leave high school. It feels so briefly. I feel like I just entered that school yesterday, and now, just one more step to leave it. I'm still nervous to face the national exam ._.

I just finished UAS and feeling so free. I can't wait to feel more free after UN done. I don't have many time to play and hanging out. I have to use my time carefully, and I just can steal a little time to blogging. Ooo I can't stop visiting blogger, it's so haaard, and I must manage my time.

I look so thin, huh ? I look younger than my age. Before it, I've looked like a junior high school student, but now all be so WORST and even 13 YO gurl looks more mature than me -___- Maybe it's because I'm studying sooooooooooo HARD, it's torture me. Whatever, I bet after UN I'll be fatter.

Furthermore, I'm not sure with my math exam. I feel really weak on math. But I still can tolerate Physics, and Chemistry, although I haven't understand those subjects since I was in X and XI grade. The only subject that really friendly with me is BIOLOGY.



I told my mom about I'm not good in chemistry, but my mom with her spirit agree with me ! She said, she never likes chemistry when she's in high school, but realized that my grandpa was an expert for chemistry, we're wondering: WHY DIDN'T IT GENETICALLY INHERITED? LOL



So, you, guys, who feel expert in math, please help me! Especially for Logarithm, Differential, Integral, and Limit ._.




xoxo 

30 comments:

-------------- said...

pretty <3
good luck for your uan <3

xoxo,
gitasyalala.blogspot.com

Wulan Wu said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog, Sarah!
You love my long hair? waah, I just thinking I'm going to cut my hair because they are too messy :(

Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

ade kurnianingrum handika putri said...

aww so adorable :D

LaraBeTheOne said...

cute dress

Sausan Hanifah said...

hello Sarah, WYL for your UAN.
Btw, love yoiur jumpsuit and clutch. Visit back my blog, and leave your comment at my new post. Thank you ;)

Claireta Teressa said...

MAJOR LOVE your jumpsuit and cardigan!
you look super pretty with it ☻
followed your blog.mind to follow back? thanks

claireteressa.blogspot.com

Claireta Teressa said...

MAJOR LOVE your jumpsuit and cardigan!
you look super pretty with it ☻
followed your blog.mind to follow back? thanks

claireteressa.blogspot.com

mutianugrabita said...

how old are you? love the first pics :D

Laura said...

Love your posts and blog! Would you like to follow each other?

Evelyn Tirza said...

Great outfit!

visit my blog:
http://evelyntirza.blogspot.com

Aneta said...

Thanks :)
I'm from Poland! :D

Victoria said...

You're so adorable!! Loving those kicks of yours!

XX
Victoria
www.the-dazed.blogspot.com

Jessille said...

hello..goodluck for ur uas n uan btw mabbe we can fllw each other??i hope u like to do it
jessillesilv.blogspot.com
thanks dear:)

kelimutu said...

so lovely photo.. You're so beautiful dear.. :)
Good luck for the UAN btw.

xoxo
kelimutu

Inggrid Monalita said...

hi sweetie,
Your blog is interesting and adorable. I love your blog.Wish you luck for the UAS! Wanna follow each other dear?

Have a awesome day!
-Inggrid
http://miss-monaa.blogspot.com

The Reflets Etincelants said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
i'm following you
mind to follow back? :)

www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

Gabriella Eldreen said...

you look beautiful ! good luck for exam yeah!! Fight fight!

hugs and kisses.

Lisa said...

My boyfriend studies maths and I am a fashion journalism student, so I am totally on the same page like you: don't know anything about maths and will never get it. Next to my boyfriend I look like an idiot;)

Wanna follow each other? I start now;)

Kisses from Berlin

www.amihipnow.com

ATW said...

just came across your blog and love it! :) you're so creative and i like your unique style.
definitely following you now & would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think.
maybe you can become a follower too!? :) it would mean a lot to me!
xx love

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.co.uk/

Earlitha Olivia said...

good luck for your un :D
mind to follow each other?

xx
http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

Nicoline Berthy said...

Love your floral jumpsuit. :)

kelimutu said...

so lovely..
And oh dear,, join my 'Blog Photo Book' giveaway on my blog ya.. :)

xoxo
kelimutu

Veren Lee said...

cute jumpsuit! :)

Adele said...

Adore your paisley print playsuit!
Would love you to stop by my blog & check out my latest outfit post!
Have a fab Sunday xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Vegaa said...

So funny pictures! Definitely following you now :)Hope you do the same!
xoxo Vegaa

Back To The Swag △ said...

nice outfit !! and your blog also ! We can follow each others if you want ! let me know on my blog ! xx

Back To The Swag △ said...

Following done ! hope you'll do the same ! xx

Lyosha said...

great romper! good luck with exams!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. great blog, I'm following

Louisa Cindy said...

lovin your floral jumpsuit ! good luck for your UAN :)

mind to visit mine and follow each other ? thanks

xx

Miss Aa said...

nice overall :)

check out my blog whenever you had a chance :D

warmest regards,
Miss Aa
http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/