Pages

Jun 20, 2012

Ours

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine, but they can't take what's ours
 Aloha fellas ! I really miss so much much mucccch posting in my blog. So sorry for the lack updates :3 I was so busy and have no chance to take outfit photos. thanks for always waiting for me <3 
Btw, I've done the college exam (SNMPTN) and now I'm awaiting for the result (please, please, wish me VERY VERY luck ! >.<) the result will be announced next month.



These photos were taken by my little sist, Icha. No, she's not my real sister, I just have treat her as my sister, cause I've been together with her since we're child. we're did these shoots behind my grandpa's old car. anyway, I'm taking a driving course now, since there's no one in ma house (except my grandpa) who can drive a car, my granny asks me to take a driving course.



Altought that Icha is 2 years younger than me, but we're really close like we're in the same age. Now Icha just graduated from junior high school and will enter to high school soon.


 Okay -__- my bangs is too long now ! and it's disturbing my eyesight

Ours-Taylor Swift, my fav song this week

19 comments:

Eunica said...

i love thaT song too! and i really find you pretty, babe! love the dress too =) thanks for following! followed you back <3

Diana Marks said...

so many cute pictures ;)

Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Caroline Susanto said...

lovely red shoes dear ^^

btw, I have a Romwe giveaway on my blog.
Please visit my blog for more : http://missoline.blogspot.com/
Thank you^^

Love,
Caroline

Ine said...

Cute pics :)

http://i-queenb.blogspot.be/

rae said...

hi sweetie, you and your sister are just adorable. and interesting editing to the photographs, although it makes me wonder what color the clothing really is. i really love your sister's outfit, with your clothes with the long yellow skirt, t shirt and belt. i used to have this phase where i would dress like how i think a teacher for kids on a tropical island would dress (i know weird but i have all sorts of strange fashion phases) and this outfit seems to fit that perfectly. love it. it is really lovely that you are so close to your sister and you and your bf are so cute together!

xx rae

http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/ stop by! i would love for you to follow if you like it! <3

Ile Odarod said...

ahww. you guys are soooo sweet. :) I love that song too. It was like my theme song for half a year. :)

Ivy Sie said...

you guys look lovely <3 love your red shoes dear! cute look :D

xx

sabrina maida said...

good luck for the result snmptn ! btw i love how do you editing ! btw join my 2nd giveaway for 5 winners . if you had a time please check my blog :) good luck :D

join my second giveway for 5 winners

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Karina Novia said...

wow you're so awesome! beautiful photos <3
I've followed you I hope I can be inspired by your awesomeness hahaha
I hope you can visit my blog and follow it if you like :D

http://karinanovia.blogspot.com/

ss fashion world said...

Love this song ! Its my favorite :D
amazing post, and really great blog :)
What do you think, of following each other ?
xoxo
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

inezdiva said...

so pretty and nice style hehe

Veronyca Sufry said...

what a cute pictures !
i love how pictures describe everything better than words :)
you and your bf are so sweet <3

xoxo
verockstar.blogspot.com

Agnes Koriston said...

awww how sweet <3 long last with your boyfriend dear! and i love your style! <3
following you right now, mind to follow back? :D

agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

Ellyzabeth Tanaya said...

love your dress and the photo effect! following you, mind to followback?

ade kurnianingrum handika putri said...

cute!!!!
hello dear!
Join my giveaway HERE open for internationally ♥

clara thomas said...

nice post!

http://clrland.blogspot.com/

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

You both look lovely! Cute brown shoes (:

natzcracker

Clara Turbay said...

Nice things and good taste!

bossa nova said...

HEI LIL SISTAAA, where have you beeen ???
kinda miss you eh?? you look cutersince I never see you in blogsphere? How are you dear?

come and see my blog,
xo,
gitasyalala.blogspot.com