Pages

Jul 15, 2012

I Can't Stop Dancing


Sorry fellas, I've not updated for so long. I just come back from my dream. It's a nice dream. I told you soooooooo often about my exam, and now I get what I'm waiting for: the result of that exam. And........... the result is.....................................................................................................................................................

I PASSED IT !!! I CAN'T BELIEVEEEEE IT GUYSSS, I CAN'T BELIEVE !! Is it a dream ? >.<
Ohhhh my.... all my efforts has been payed ! I can't reach it without your support and prayer, guys. Thank you so much !! Thank God so hard ! *I can't stop dancing*
Finally I'm not a school girl anymore. I don't have to wear the stupid uniform again. I'm a colleger :)


9 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

You have what it takes to make this blog a success!

Prisilia Felicia said...

cute outfit! congratulations :D
sure, followed you dear, follow back?:)

rae said...

hi sweetie you are such a cutie and i am so happy for you that your passed! you should be very very proud of yourself!! hope you enjoy college!

xx rae

/www.loveforschoolgirl.net

rae said...

hi sweetie you are such a cutie and i am so happy for you that your passed! you should be very very proud of yourself!! hope you enjoy college!

xx rae

/www.loveforschoolgirl.net

Wynne Prasetyo said...

cute outfit. and congratulations on making the cut, woohooo!



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

the sparkling dust said...

I love the plaid dress pair with the sneakers! <3
selamat cantik, selamat datang di dunia perkuliahan yg kejam hihi

Nava said...

Love your dress, and that polkadot shawl is so irresistible!

Wanna follow each other? Lemme know!
BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

Diana Marks said...

great look! love your shoes!
If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Diana Marks said...

great look! love your shoes!
If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine