Pages

Dec 5, 2012

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Alohaaaaaaaaaaa fellas <3
This is December Already. Time is running so fast, rite? and it feels I just celebrate my 17 birthday last month, but next month I'll celebrate my 18 birthday. I also feel that I just studying at University for a month, but next week I'll face the semester exam. I don't know it's a good situation or not. My granny ever told me that if time feels running very fast, it's the sign that dooms day will coming soon. -________- don't imagine it guys, just pray that we're not the last human in the last era, Amin.






"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". so you ask, why I pick this title? No. I'm not broke with my bf. I am miss something that I'll never ever meet again. CHEMISTRY. Yeah, that subject I don't learn anymore in University. Iam in science class in High school, but now I pick social faculty in university. The good side is: I don't study MATH again (HURRAAAAAAY!) I don't like math and physics, but I love biology and chemistry. It makes me like I lost half of my soul ._.

Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

14 comments:

mutianugrabita said...

Happy anniversary! I'm sure that comments bellow mine will show their awe of your fringe tee ;;)

Livia said...

your shirt so cool! so unique <33 love it!

xx,
www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

Caroline Susanto said...

happy anniversary! btw, I love your shirt <3 and your sneakers!

Caroline
http://missoline.blogspot.com

yunita elisabeth said...

cute top <33

http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

pricillia lumantoro said...

love the ring<3

samecookiesdifferent said...

Great photos! <3

Evelyn Tirza said...

Love the top! really suits on you! <3

Sweet Peppermint Girl

Marsya Aulia Rizkita said...

love your top!

following you now, hope you follow back !

www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

stevia indrawan said...

happy anniv!
love your tribal shirt :)

<3
The Sweetest Escape 

Eka Theresia said...

Thanks for dropped by on my blog;-) Followed you already.

xoxo
Eka Theresia♥

Jessie said...

You look super fab!
Also, happy anniversary you both!

Mind to follow each other?

jessie xx

Le Petit Plastique said...

Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

Cute top and ring!

Join my Christmas Giveaway worth IDR 200.000 PICNIC VOUCHERS for 2 winners HERE

natzcracker

Ellyzabeth Tanaya said...

you seem really great in photoshoot <3

love your top! :D