Pages

Feb 15, 2013

Commniversary

Hello, friends :D glad to talk with you again ! 
Anyway, happy Valentine's for everyone who celebrate. Everyday is affection day for me, not only in Valentine's day.


So you ask me about what Commniversary is?

I must tell all of this to you about 2 weeks ago, 'cause Commniversary means Communication Anniversary. it's a birthday of my program study, Communication Science on Andalas University (I've told you that I study there, right? ;)


it's our 5th birthday. Yes, this program study are still young and growing. But I'm really proud being the a part of this program study! I bet you'll love studying here too! I swear there's no math, no physics, chemistry, and biology, there's no more those confusing subjects!
 left to tight: Heru, Ica, me, Yayas, and Fifi
Left to Right: Fifi, Ica, Maya, and me.

with Maya.

Aaaand, the best pasrt of this party was when the nominations announced. and surprise! I got "The Most Fashionable" 2013 award! Hohoho thankyou so much. I thought I didn't worth enough to get that award, but it was polling from my friends.
 pic from my instagram

with Engga. (a funny name, huh?  Whenever I say  'enggak' or 'nggak'  which means 'no' in Indonesia he'll turn LOL)
with seniors.

 I'm wearing a random skirt and  leather jacket from Forever 21.


6 comments:

Adeayu Hadijah said...

You're so fashionable and I'm sure you're the most fashionable in your major ^^
congrats Sarach...
I've followed you.
How I wish there'll be a anniversary in my major too..

visit my little cream button♥ | instagram♥

mualliffachrozi said...

kerennnnnn...suka gayanya...:)
jalan2 ke blog aku juga ya...

stylewithstory.blogspot.com

mutianugrabita said...

nice outfit! <3

Novarinna Tan said...

Love your outfit, you rock it !!

Hai.. Really need your help, Please Vote me.
Your voice means a lot for me :) (Photo no.3)
The Sunny Day Is Taking Over
Thank you so much <3

Vivian Leung said...

Great Blog!

Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


Vivianista.com

Meilina Utomo said...

Love your inspiring blog :)

xoxo
http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com